In today’s hectic schedule and busy lifestyle, people do not have time to take care of their health and body posture. As a result of this, they are losing the desired posture and self-confidence. However, for some people, bad posture might not be a result of their lifestyle. Whatever the reason is, if you want to lose weight or get posture rectification then go for laser sculpting technique. Here is the guide for you.
Techniques of non-surgical body sculpting
Non-surgical body sculpting or contouring or non-surgical fat reduction is a method to destroy unwanted fat and contour different parts of the body. The technique depends on 4 principles –
- Cryolipolysis – destroys targeted fat cells by freezing them. Treats abdomen, thighs, flanks, arms, bra and back fat, underneath the buttock, double chin.
- Laser lipolysis – melts the targeted fat by controlled laser. This targets the abdomen and the flanks.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis – features ultrasound technology to destroy fat cell. Aims at the fat of abdomen and flanks.
- Injection lipolysis – aims the destruction of fat cells by injecting deoxycholic acid. This method is especially for the chin area.
Benefits of laser weight loss technique
- No surgery – No knife, no pain. Unlike liposuction and bariatric surgery, this method doesn’t leave a scar on the body.
- Non-invasive – Like mentioned earlier, the method simply uses laser beams to burn the fat in the desired areas. If you are looking for trusted non-surgical weight loss in Sugar Land, TX, contact us without hesitation.
- No or least recovery time
- Healthy weight loss – Results can be easily seen weeks after the end of the treatment. Moreover, there is no need for any pill or specific diet.
- Shape and tone your body – The method not only reduces fat but also prevents the formation of cellulite in the concerned area preventing the formation of hanging skin. In-turn giving you a tight and smooth skin effect.
- Long-lasting results
- Eliminate fat from any desired area
- Guaranteed results
- No blood loss
- Negative chances of infection
- No extra risks
- One-time process
- Increases self-confidence
To be eligible for the process you need to fill in the following criteria –
- Should be near your ideal weight category
- Should have a body mass index less than 30
- Should maintain a healthy weight for 2 to 3 months